1 January 2013

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION :D




I would be the perfect candidate if there was ever a job for a person who makes the maximum number of resolutions and fails miserably in sticking to it. Well but that doesn’t stop me from still making new ones every year. Hey! Am from the never say die category and maybe a little overly optimistic.
To be fair I did carry out some of my resolutions that I made last year. Example my studies. Agreed that I may not have scored so high as to rival the topper but I still managed to get quite good marks compared to my 11th standard( and for all those who think I achieved it through a miracle sorry to disappoint but it was only through hours of sitting and studying). Secondly was to be a little less egoistical… as far as I have seen that was quite an uphill task yet I managed to improve considerably. Thirdly was to be a little more patient with my parents who couldn’t digest the fact that I wasn’t interested in becoming a doctor or engineer. My parents just let me send in my applications for the mass communication and media courses so I would say that was a resolution I accomplished with a success rate of 100%. 
1.  This upcoming year I plan to speak up more, listen and pay attention wisely. Don't let any nonsense or drama take over me. I learnt that you can't avoid drama and some people will dislike you for no reason and if I let that bother me they'll always win. To be myself no matter where I go. All the people I care about like me as the way I am (at least most of what I am) and that is what really matters to me.
2.      To work harder than ever so that I can reach where I want to be so that I can accomplish half the things that I have set out for myself.
3.      To be there for my friends more just as they have been for me and to whine a lot less and listen a lot more.
4.      To update my blog frequently. This is one resolution I will have no trouble with because I love writing!
5.      To do good deeds at least twice a week and to be grateful for whatever I have.
6.      Watch more television -it IS the "window into the world", right?
7.      Keep my opinions to myself (yeah right!)
This year I say I will stick to it! Let’s see how it works out shall we??          
DEDICATED TO ESPECIALLY THE OPTIMISTS!! ;-)
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!:-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment