2 May 2013

Snippets!!

I find these amazing quotes that i will be putting up under the heading favorite quotes. today was my test in Coimbatore and now it seems like i have five days to make the biggest decision in my life! I need to figure out where I'll be studying and be sure about it with no regrets and all i have is five days! guess I'll think it as miss-glass-half-full would think...at least i have five days!:) Also i always thought best friends were people you could talk to about everything...obviously not. It seems like people love making distinctions. All i say is fine by me but think twice before yelling at someone when you are put in the same exact position! love my relatives...they seem to be the most supportive with the exception of my sis! she is an amazing person and thought i might yell, fight and say i hate her at the end of the day she is one of the few people who will stand with me till i reach the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment